What are all yall doing in the LA area tomorrow?

Viewing 7 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Trying to plan our day tomorrow.  Just wondering what you are up to?  We are thinking La Brea tar pits and maybe a museum.  But not sure.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The CA Science Center houses the Space Shuttle Endeavor. The U.S.S. Iowa is a Museum ship in the San Pedro area. It’s one of four of the largest Battleships the USA ever built.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

USS Iowa is down in San Pedro. I visited in 2017. However, it totally depends where you are staying. It can be 2 hours drive to anywhere if you don’t know where you’re going.

crash11
      Ute Fan
      @kdunlavy

Santa Monica Pier, possibly China Town, possibly kids museum 

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Old Pasadena is so underrated. I would check that out before the crowds move in.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I may try to get close to the Rose Bowl and fly a drone for some aerial shots. Might take my dad to the beach or maybe Hollywood or something. 

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Old Pasadena bro. Trust me

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

The sunset strip. Meet us at the Rainbow!!!

Sir Potsdam
      Ute Fan
      @sirpotsdam

We did the Santa Monica Pier this evening in the rain. We’re heading to Magic Mountain in the morning.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I don’t want to send you down a rabbit hole, but I grew up in Saugus. My mom worked at magic mountain. It’s now Santa Clarita, but there are many cool places to visit up there. Back in the day, CHiPs, Dukes of Hazard, Knight Rider, Star Trek etc etc. Many shows filmed in that area. Moreso than orange county. An area near and dear to my heart.

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Fishing off the Newport Pier. Met other Ute fans on the pier and at Blackie’s By the Sea (local pub). Will be there again today. Drop by!

tarheelute
        Ute Fan
        @tarheelute

Unofficial stats: 4 Ohio State, 13 Utes on the pier this morning

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

If you haven’t been to the la brea tar pits I highly recommend it. Really cool area.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What are all yall doing in the LA area tomorrow?