What are the odds that Hansen returns for his Senior year?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I have a feeling they’re pretty good. I think a full year of him being healthy would benefit him greatly, especially if Utah has a good season. Has anyone heard which way he is leaning?

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

given the frustrating season he had, and the team had, with tons of starters returning and potentially having the best secondary in the country. odds are good

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

OnlyU said he would be back. If he left this year he would end up being a FA. where with a healthy season he would likely be a 3-5 rounder. 

AZUteFan
          Ute Fan
          @azutefan

If OnlyU said Chase Hansen will be back next year, you can count on Chase Hansen being back next year.

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

Preach! 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’d say very high. 2017 did nothing to help him for the draft. My only concern is that he will be able to play at all, and the neck injury isn’t something he can’t get over.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

He appears to be very injury prone.  I’m not sure he will be durable enough for the NFL.  Agree that he did nothing this year to get him ready for the draft.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

I think his main injury was Isaac Asiata rolling onto the back of his ankle 30 yards downfield. A freak accident on that one, I think the ball carrier was down and Asiata’s momentum carried him into his own player.

Justin
          Ute Fan
          @sagerclan2

It was Lotulelei not Asiata. Asiata was an offensive lineman so that couldn’t have happened. 

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

The neck injury against USC is what has been holding him back, if I recall correctly. I think it’s a similar injury to what Kam Chancellor (on the Seahawks) is working through.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Hansen also missed most of summer camp and the first game or two (IIRC) with a hernia or something like that.  He does seem injury prone, if not brittle.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Sure, and he could end up like Jake Murphy who should have waited. Is JM even in the NFL?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What are the odds that Hansen returns for his Senior year?