What are your predictions for the rest of the season? Here are mine.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

@ USC – Loss. With or without Huntley I don’t have us putting up much of a fight. 34-10 USC.

Vs. ASU – Win. I expect Huntley back by this game and I think we win a close one, around 27-21. If Huntley isn’t back we lose in a similar fashion.

@ Oregon – Win. Herbert being injured hurts the Ducks quite a bit. Freeman might not be 100% either. Again, this is assuming Huntley is healthy but we win by 31-21.

Vs. UCLA – Win. This one actually has the potential to be a comfortable win I think. Our defense is good enough to slow/stop Rosen and their defense looks horrible. I think we win 34-20.

Vs. WSU – Loss. This is where our season takes a big nose dive. WSU is again very good on offense but now they have a defense. I think we lose 41-21.

@ Washington – Loss. Much like the USC game, it probably doesn’t matter who we start. Ugly loss here.

Vs. Colorado – Loss. This one is really a toss up. The teams seem pretty evenly matched but I’ll give CU the benefit because I think they have more weapons on offense. I think we lose 24-21.

Final record 7-5.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

USC – L
      ASU – W
      Oregon – W (had it as a loss at first of season, but they’re not good)
      UCLA – W
      WSU – L
      Wash – L
      Colorado – W

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

USC – L
        ASU – W
        Oregon – W
        UCLA – W
        WSU – L
        Wash – L
        Colorado – W

This is what I’ve got too, with the caveat that one of those W’s could be a 50/50. Either 8-4 or 7-5, which is what I picked pre-season.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Colorado got smoked at home versus AZ, while the CO games have been close even when they weren’t very good I think that is one that should be marked as a W, not saying they couldn’t lose. The U have proven that they’re good enough to win every game left on the schedule and bad/mistake prone enough to lose every game on their schedule.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I wouldn’t say they got smoked by AZ, as they only lost by 3. But yes I get what you’re saying.

EUte
          Ute Fan
          @eute

The final score was close but Arizona ran all over and pretty much manhandled the Buffs. They looked horrible.

ladyinred
            Ute Fan
            @ladyinred

Right about CU, and Oregon is not as good without Herbert at QB. Those 2 games move from toss up to wins in my mind.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

USC – L
      ASU – W
      Oregon – L
      UCLA – W
      WSU – L
      Wash – L
      Colorado – W

7-5

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think social media is not for me.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What are your predictions for the rest of the season? Here are mine.