What are your tailgating plans today?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This afternoon Mrs. UteHub and I will be setting up our Ute tent, Ute chairs, Ute table, fire pit, flags etc in our driveway.  Snacks, drinks, tossing around a football.  It’s not 69 by the dumpster (ask if you are not familiar with this long standing tradition), but it will have to do. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I’ll make a run to the liquor store so I can have some Gin for the game. Kids are making dinner. I might go outside to smoke a cigar on the patio while it’s still daylight. Then I’ll probably sit at my desk and watch the ESPN stream on my second monitor while I do some work. Working from home kinda sucks because work never really stops.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Been sitting outside smoking a cigar sipping a bourbon watching a woodpecker work over my pine tree. Is that a good omen?

therealu
      Ute Fan
      @therealu

Watching from the cabin. Won’t hit the slopes today, not a ton of snow at Brighton yet. Mimosas this AM, and watching football while keeping the fire going. Not a bad day. 

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Putting up the Christmas tree this evening with my fiancé. Bourbon and snacks along the way before settling on the couch for game time (and more bourbon).

Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Sounds fantastic. 

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Been smoking a brisket since last night, it will be ready with all the fixings by game time.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

What time should I be there?

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

Too nervous to watch! I know I’m a puss. Good thing I’m covering 3 hospitals up here in Idaho to stay busy. Wearing my Utah hoodie over my scrubs though…. Go Utes

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Thanks for being a healthcare worker during these wild times.

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

If you’re in se Idaho you’ll for sure p**s off some Y fans. Stay safe

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Buying a big bottle of whiskey and staying home alone. Tunnel vision baby. Otherwise I would be up on the hill myself.

Actually all the people I’ve shared season tickets with over the years, none of them live in Utah anymore.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Plenty of snow in Canada – riding in Banff/sunshine today, bbq and football this evening. Only thing better would be to be at the game in person.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Working. But I’ll be watching.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What are your tailgating plans today?