What color are we painting Pasadena?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Dak
      Ute Fan
      @atx-ute

I figure the answer is probably red, but with both teams having such a close shade of red..

Just want to make sure I have attire to match what the rest of the fan base is doing! I’m sure they won’t announce the uni combo until much closer to the game but I’m putting in an order for some new apparel so don’t have time to wait and see lol

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

My heart says “red.”  But my head says “who the hell knows anymore.”

The important thing is that your new new apparel is manufactured by Under Armour.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Even though the rose bowl isn’t technically our house, it still worthy of protecting, don’t you think Cincy?? 

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

This is a good question.  I’m glad you asked.

Since the Rose Bowl is not technically “our house” so to speak, it becomes more of a “we may protect this house” situation.  In this context, the protection is permissive–not mandatory. 

Accordingly, we should leave it up to the discretion of each individual fan to decide for themselves whether–and to what degree–they will protect the house when the opponent faces a third down.

Dak
        Ute Fan
        @atx-ute

I feel like something is going over my head with the UA comment lol (admittedly, I’m not a huge fan of UA)

The university’s contract with them ends in 2027, right? I’m not too educated on this topic to be honest.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

It’s not you, it’s me.  I’m just being a grump.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I think we would be considered the away team with the lower ranking and should therefore be wearing our whites (Uni vote would be for our white throwbacks with interlocking U helmets).

If that’s the case, I think it would be cool if our fan base came dressed in whiteout attire.

Dak
        Ute Fan
        @atx-ute

This is what I was thinking as well, we would most likely end up in white. Ohio state already announced they are wearing their crimson home uni’s as well, which makes me lean even more towards white

A whiteout would be awesome. I hope and even kind of expect a huge utah turnout.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

The team will be in white or white jersey and color pants. Hopefully they go with the sugar bowl combo – All white and red helmets.

I don’t own any white Utah gear, so I’m wearing red. Or, maybe I’ll buy the ute proud shirt from this year (It’s white)

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

I want this but with the drum and circle logo.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I like the all white uni combo but I love the drum and feather helmet sticker. Give me that all day.

McAfeeKnob
      Ute Fan
      @ogdenparaiso

Red

Kirk Kettner
      Ute Fan
      @cwatkins02

My guess is all white throwbacks. Same as USC game

2 1

Carterdalby
      Ute Fan
      @carterdalby

I think we should wear our 66’ throwbacks with the gray helmets. That would be an interesting game

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Just say “no” to anything grey while playing Ohio State.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

The gray navy ship helmets were much to good to be used only once.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What color are we painting Pasadena?