What could have been…

Viewing 1 reply thread

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

If only Josh Gordon had been able to keep his head on straight we could have had another option on Offense in 2011-2012. I wonder how that would have changed things with Gordon lined up on one side with Dres Anderson on the other.

[video src="https://imgtc.com/uploads/NADe1HAmMKM.mp4" /]

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Did you here him say why he transferred to Utah? 

He said he was driving out west to visit Utah, Oregon, UCLA and others. He got to Utah, was sick of driving and stayed in Utah. 

Ha ha. 

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

He never went to school, and thus never was allowed to suit up for practice. He was ‘at Utah’ on paper only. (Well I guess he PHYSICALLY lived in Utah for a few months).

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

That is not true.  He could not pass the drug test.  There are multiple accounts of Gordon tearing up the 1st team defense on the scout team while he was here.  Trevor Reilly said he was the best player he had ever played against until he got to the league.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Yeah, the coaches were drooling over him. They said he was the best player to ever step on the field at Utah. I remember Whitt talking about him specifically on multiple occassions saying they couldn’t stop him no matter how hard they tried. 

Gordon failed his drug tests, was kicked out, entered the supplemental draft. It’s too bad he couldn’t stay straight. Hopefully he can keep his head on straight now. Dude is amazingly talented. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What could have been…