What gives me the most hope about our offense

Viewing 2 reply threads

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

I keep going back to how Troy Taylor was able to outscore Wazzu for his very first game at the college level at OC. To me, that means that his offense truly is easy to adopt and we don’t have to wait a full year for his offense to be installed and most effective. Also, his comments about how much difference there has been from Spring to end of Fall camp gives me poo shivers of delight.

For our entire time in the PAC 12, I’ve been dreaming of at least a middle of conference ranked offense to compliment our elite defense. Here’s hoping this is finally the year and it’s not just the Kool-Aid talking.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

That same thing gives me hope as well, but two things that temper the hope from that performance for me are the possibility that WSU may have not taken E. Washington seriously since they are an FCS team, and the fact that WSU isn’t exactly known for good defense.

It’s incredulous to think that WSU wouldn’t have taken an FCS team seriously considering they lost to Portland State in their opener the year before, but human nature is what it is.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

True, but it’s not like EWU had a ton of D-I talent. Their QB was a walking wasn’t he? 

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Their QB was a walk-on, but so was WSU’s.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Touché. 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

iPhone offense.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What gives me the most hope about our offense