What happened to Willmore?

Viewing 4 reply threads

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

hey guys, does anyone know what happened to our 4* RB Jordan Willmore? I didn’t notice him in the last couple games but I had high hopes of him here at Utah! (but also super proud of Ty Jordan).

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

i saw him on the sidelines against OSU, didn’t notice him this week. He’s either been demoted to 4th string or has a minor injury since Whit only comments on season ending.

It is surprising that the guy getting RB2 snaps the first game of his true freshman season can’t sniff the field his sophomore.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Ty Jordan happened.

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

It looked like Wilmore tweaked an ankle against UW that took him out of that game. However, as said already Ty Jordan also happened.  Whit has said Ty is the RB1 and it’s clear in the past 2 games there is no committee or co-starters.  Bernard got 5 touches and Brumfield no touches yesterday, both apparently healthy.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

He has been injured. Hasnt practiced the lawst two weeks.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Hurt. High ankle sprain that takes a few weeks to recover form. My guess at this point with TJ playing how he is no point to risk worse unjust. He’s a beats also

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What happened to Willmore?