What I want to see from our bowl game:

Viewing 0 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

1 – Bowl prep gives you extra practices (there are no limits to how many or how few practices you hold. You can only do 20 hours a week and four hours a day). Spring ball limits you to 15 practices. That means that bowl prep practices can actually be the same if not more prep time than spring ball. That is HUGE. So, I expect some big jumps from certain players.

2 – Zach Moss. I’d like him to get 20 carries this game. He should be fully healthy by now. Let him run. Let’s get him ready to be the MAN next year. Give Joe Williams about 10 carries. 

3 – Troy Williams. A bad MCL tear usually takes 4-6 weeks to heal. Williams should be as close to 100% as he has been all year. I expect to see a much, much better QB out there. A true dual threat guy.

4 – ARod/Harding. I don’t know who the frack calls plays or how they do it, but I expect a big jump in these guys. The team will be healthy. 

5 – Smith, CB. Let’s see what this big boy can do. He is a younger McGill/Rowe in our system. Let the transformation from WR to NFL CB begin. 

6 – Luafatasaga. He was incredible the last couple games. I want to see him go from everywhere guy to playmaker guy. Let’s see him channel his inner Paul. I’d like to see a TO from him this game. 

7 – Hansen. Put Hansen at LB’er the whole game. Let Fogal play FS and move Marcus to SS. If Marcus stays next year, he will play SS. Let’s see what he can do there. 

Indiana is a tough, physical team. BUT, we are much more talented than they are, and they play our style of football. IF JC guys need a year to improve and take a big jump after spring ball and IF ARod/Harding are getting better and IF Troy is healthy….

We should win by two scores. 38-24 Utah.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What I want to see from our bowl game: