What I’ve learned from CB today

Viewing 6 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

After much debate and investigation, Zach Wilson is indeed a mormon but  does not have the calling in his bosom . A bit of disturbing info was revealed confirming (via photos) that in fact the Wilsons are huge Ute fans but because of their new high powered OC the coogs where able to sill the dill. 

Consensus is starting to form that Wilson is by all measures a better recruit than Tuttle. Wilson will not only start next year but will lead the cougs to victory over the Utes.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

Dilly dilly

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Wrong category. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Rilly glad you larned that they could sill the dill. Wi’ll see what’s rill after Welson hets the fild.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

He might be able to throw it but who’s gonna catch it. Didn’t know they had any receivers. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moved to tds category.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Who’s Zach Wilson, and why should I care?

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Local QB, very good, offers from Iowa, Boise St, Minnesota, Oregon St, Rice, and others. And he is the nephew of one of our posters. 

Too bad he is going to byu. I hope it works out for him. If he wanted to play good football he should choose Iowa or Boise St, and if he wanted academics he should choose Rice. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo What I’ve learned from CB today