Whatever person/being/magical power/entity is running BYU…

Viewing 5 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Has no clue what they are doing. lol. Every move they make just digs BYU into a deeper and deeper hole. 

lol. Just listened to Hughes on the radio with Swinney. He admits that the audit was to show Chris Hill who the boss was. He also admits that because of the outrage over the audit, no politician will probably ever vote for another one. 

lol.

So, they went Independent. The year before they annoucned they were going independent in football, they finished the year ranked #12 in the nation and had a top 30 (top 25 according to some sites). 

They have not been ranked since, and their recruiting classes have been mostly in the 60-70’s. Their coach left for three times the pay and they haven’t beaten Utah. 

Their basketball team looks to finish fifth in the WCC. Their last year in the MWC? They finished 10th in the nation. 

So, Independence has been a failure (who thought Holmoe could do a worse screw job than his Cal gig…he showed them. lol) (especially when you consider that Boise St makes more money than BYU). They haven’t beaten Utah in how long? http://www.riseandshout.net lol. They tried to punish Utah by having Utah audited…

Now what? They literally have NOTHING. 

lol. What a bunch of morons. I sure hope BYU isn’t being directed by God. Hard to have faith in a guy that runs an institution like that. 

2 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

I haven’t heard much about the Title IX investigation or any further information about the Investigatory Board they created to look into the Honor Code.  Curious if any more news had been heard on that, I did a google search and didn’t find anything in 2017.  

I actually think BYU is directed by God.  I think a lot of people are directed by God.  Unfortunately God has to work with us and the mistakes are ours to make not God’s. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I think the person in charge knows what he is doing regarding BYU athletics.

Monson

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I stand corrected. I apologize for all blasphemy I have uttered, as I have seen the light and now know that there is INDEED a greater work happening here. 

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

I Am Glad you’ve seen the error of your ways.  I’d of hated to have been. Sent to fin down Justice upon you brother 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Bro Rockwell, when are you re-opening your brewery?

PorterRockwell
              Ute Fan
              @porterrockwell

It’s open 24/7 iF you know the secret handshake and pass code   

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Who’s the man on the right? I think I’ve played golf with him.

5 2

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

tds football will continue on its pathway to oblivion until/unless they are accepted into a p5 conference. I personally subscribe to the idea that anything which pushes the Mormon church toward being less bigoted towards teh gayz and womenz is a good thing. They love their tds football, so if they even give an inch RE: the honor code issue that is a success. Otherwise they will likely continue getting the treatment they did from the big 12 from other conferences as well.

As for god, I don’t believe in it or at least not the Mormon god, so as far as I’m concerned they can shove it with the holier than thou attitude.

I hate tds.

3 2

DUDE
        Ute Fan
        @utedude

Be still my beating heart, how can I not agree with this. A thousand thumbs up!!!

3 1

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I plan to write very special post here in advance of rivalry week RE: LES, since zoobs are always bitching about what horrors await them upon visiting RES. And when I say special, I mean like bigly special. It will be the biggest, most beautiful story about tds ever composed.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I will be waiting with high anticipation.

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

now, come on my Ute brutha.  they do have a pretty good men’s volleyball team.  that has to count for something, right?  

as a cougar, you are required to look for the silver linging (or hit on younger men).  if you don’t look hard for a positive, then it’s just simply too bleak.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Whatever person/being/magical power/entity is running BYU…