Where are you guys parking for the UCLA game?

Viewing 7 reply threads

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

My dad and I are trying to figure out where to park for the UCLA game and we are trying to figure out our options. It’s $30 to park on the golf course, but after our last battle in that stadium, we are pretty apprehensive to park on that damn golf course.

Any suggestions?

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

The golf course is probably the easiest. If you don’t want to do that, maybe take an Uber from your hotel

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the golf course won’t be as busy as it was on Jan 1 although I didn’t have any issues there for the RB.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Found this on Reddit, but I can’t verify its veracity:

“Getting into and out of the Rose Bowl is actually very easy as long as you park in one of the south lots (I,K, or H). Typically you can find those passes for sale online for $40-$50, or park in H which is first come first serve.”

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

On my couch

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

It was a bit of a walk but not bad to park free and take the metro into Pasadena. There are a bunch of stations, and parking is free there. I think it is about a mile to the stadium from the Pasadena station.

BoiseUTE
        Ute Fan
        @slarson150

Yeah was the best option taking the metro and walking to the staduim, not a bad walk at all. A little up hill on the way out but cheap we did this for the Rose Bowl Game and worked out great. Couple years before we parked on the golf course for of the UTES vs UCLA game and it was not that bad, but took a while to get out and then was a real pain trying to find a way to the freeway…..they had a lot of the onramps closed off because of game traffic.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I don’t have a car.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

We parked at the golf course at about 5:30 a.m. then walked over to the Parade and back. We got out of the parking lot rather quickly, probably because we were towards the front of the exits. Then got on the freeway within about five more minutes. probably 10 minutes total.

Key might be getting there earlier for a better parking spot on the golf course.

For me the problem was getting across the bridge to the parade, we didn’t have tickets to the grandstands so they wouldn’t let us across to walk past the seating. We went to a co-worker’s house which is right at the beginning of the parade route and had to walk an extra 25 minutes down over and around. That was the biggest pain. When we were walking up the hill towards the parade route I thought my wife was going to kill me. Sure we’re from Colorado but that was a BIG hill. 

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Where are you guys parking for the UCLA game?