Which section of the Levi’s stadium..

Viewing 3 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

..will the Utes be sitting in? Which Utes section  will have the best vantage point? Best pregame things to do? Any info is highly appreciated.

TIA

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

I can find out hopefully Monday. Unless someone else has that info. 

Live in Bay Area. There are awesome field access seats that everyone should look into. 

I had them for the foster farm game vs Indiana. Met Sean smith and other players in the bar area. 

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

Funny thing was the Levi’s ticket sales guy contacted me a week ago asking about my interests in the game. I purposely didn’t respond as I didn’t want to jinx things. He will get my call Monday

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Well done, Sir, for not jinxing it. And looking forward to the stadium info. Feel free to send me a direct message. Thanks!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Near the belt loops? Whenever I hear of Levi’s Stadium I’m thinking the seats are like the old Levi’s Gremlin.

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

On Ticketmaster it shows “North Champs” and “South Champs” sides of the stadium but that should probably be verified through the school or Levi’s Stadium

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Which section of the Levi’s stadium..