Whit on hot seat

Viewing 2 reply threads

Doug
      Ute Fan
      @ddavis

26 and 39 in PAC 12 should get Whit on hot seat. Why the free pass?

5 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Because Utah is a peculiar, backwoods flyover wasteland  and it’s state school should never aspire to be anything better than average. Average means Utah is not the laughing stock, we get invited to partys –  but we need to know our place and speak only when spoken to.

This is what many beleive.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Any other Coach in any other program would be but Whit for whatever reason seems to be untouchable. Even as beloved as Mac was and everything he did to help rebuild the program he reached his ceiling.

I feel Whit has reached that same ceiling.

The program is stagnant it needs a major shakeup to hopefully pull it out of it’s funk.

The mishandling of the OC position is a black eye on whit’s resume. So much so that he’s basically stuck with Taylor for another season just to try and get some continuity at the position.

You hold Washington t 21 points at home and Washington st to 28 on the road and lose both is absolutely inexcusable.

Unless the O can turn it around I see maybe 3 more wins this season. That’s a team who was predicted to challenge for the south title finishing 5-7 and missing a bowl game

If that doesn’t get Whit on the hot seat nothing will.

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Agree with everything you said except he’s touchable. There’s grumbling and big donor grumbling. He now has both. I could see Gary Anderson finishing the season as Interim HC

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whit on hot seat