Whitt post game on 700

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Basically asked about the PI no call. Whitt said what do you think I thought about that call? 

I don’t know if Utah punches it in. Would have been fun to see though Larry Scott.  

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

You know despite the contact still seems like a catchable ball for a d1 player. 

3 1

AirForceUte
          Ute Fan
          @cdoughboy2000

Shoulda woulda coulda… let’s not dwell on what might have happened. That’s the mantra of Provo state fans that really drives me up a wall especially when they lose. The utes played their hearts out. Both sides of the ball.  Defense was the name of the game and washington had one or two plays that were just a bit luckier than we did.  Why isn’t anybody upset with the defense not catching the ball? Why do we only point out the receivers? Stop playing the blame game. What positives came from last night?

Our fans on TV outnumbered their fans 20 to 1. We travelled better than washington. Our defense is a bunch of studs year in and year out. Top 10 in the country. I look forward to coming back to the ship very soon because of that. We got some experience in this game. Next time will be different. Recruiting will get a boost. A lot of young kids watched that game im sure…

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Mantra of Provo state fans?  You call me a zoob? Then in a separate paragraph talk about attendance as a positive?  Look in the mirror buddy that is a zoob talking point. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

If he uses his hands to catch the ball instead of waiting for it to come into his body it’s a catch.  Nacua would have caught that ball because he uses his hands.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whitt post game on 700