Whitt presser today

Viewing 1 reply thread
      2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I like what he said about the 9 game PAC-12 schedule. It isn’t taken into account for the National rankings because it isn’t fair. Until all P5 conferences standardized things it is unfair for this conference. Also is ridiculous to knock Oregon’s OOC when they play the additional P5 team. You lineup any SEC schedule to a Pac-12 and the PAC has them beat because of the additional p5 program. Notre Dame is the only team operating with a tougher schedule. 

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I understand that it’s not fair but 3/5 power conferences have a 9 game conference schedule. It’s not just the PAC-12. In fact, I’m pretty sure the Big Ten leads the country in teams that play 10 P5 teams. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I will beat this drum forever: schedule down. 

The two conferences to never miss the playoffs are the two with the easiest schedules. SOS does not matter. Schedule down. If Ohio State plays someone other than Oklahoma OOC, they are in the playoffs last year. 

Football is a game of attrition. Stay healthy. Get wins. Schedule down. 

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

This is pretty much truth until proven otherwise. The year Washington went to the playoff their OOC was atrocious.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whitt presser today