“Whittingham looks like the guy who lives behind a 7-11 in Tucson.”

Viewing 6 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

BYU fans on CB like to post anything they can that is anti-Utah when their football team is struggling.  They will attack our academic programs, smaller stadium, cheerleaders, mascot, or anything else University of Utah related.  My favorite was this post about Whittingham this morning.  You can tell when their football team is not playing well – they come up with posts like this.

I will just say this – I am very happy that Kyle Whittingham is our coach.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The Utah-BYU rivalry is an interesting cultural phenomenon.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

That comment shows a lot of closeted homosexual tension and/or drug addiction. 

Confession through projection zoob. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

They talk trash on Whitt but every single one of them would take him as their HC in a heartbeat.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Agreed. Also, I understand the comment. He does look like a rough, bad ass these days.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

They criticize their master. 

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Completely incorrect! IIRC there aren’t 7-11’s in Tucson, only Circle K’s…

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

It is funny when they try to criticize Whit because they honestly would want nothing more than for him to be their coach. He’s everything they want in a coach.

My favorite CB posts are the ones where they talk about how rich they are because of Byu.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo “Whittingham looks like the guy who lives behind a 7-11 in Tucson.”