Whittingham shines

Viewing 2 reply threads

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

We’ve seen and heard a lot of Kyle Whittingham lately. He’s been on local radio and TV. He’s been on national radio and TV and we’ve seen him behind the scenes on PAC-12 Network’s The Drive. What I see in Whittingham is a coach who has really entered into the top echelon of coaches. What he says is intelligent, motivational and honest. If you compare him to Bronco Mendenhall, it’s night and day. Mendenhall is incomprehensible at times and seems to harbor petty grudges that come across in his presentation. He sounds defensive and lost at times. The Drive has given us a chance to see Gary Anderson and Gary looks like he’s trying to be Kyle but failing. He just seems phony to me. I don’t think the PAC-12 Network did Oregon State any favors by putting them on the show with Utah. It’s like seeing a masterpiece painting and an imitation side by side.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by High Uintas.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I really listening to KW interviews and commentary. He’s intelligent, common sense, and personable. It’s nice to have that, and not the undecipherable drivel that some coaches for other teams come up with. Larry K is equally as intelligent and informative.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Yeah KW and LK are both guys we want representing us. Both respond appropriately with the media and give them and us enough to know they’re playing along with a game they don’t love. What they do say means something. They both strike me as honest straight forward no non-sense guys. Love them as coaches. Hope they grow old together in Crimson and that we’re all devastated when they hang it up.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whittingham shines