Who do we want to win the Apple Cup?

Viewing 5 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Which is the better matchup on a neutral field?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I say Washington. Not as pass happy. It’s hard to run on Utah (only ASU managed to do it), so I’d like to face a team that thinks they have to play balanced offense. More running = more 3rd and long. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I think Washington’s defense makes them a worse matchup for us/shelley/shynegreen

Our secondary was solid against wsu last time and they can be better 

User Suspended
        @a2ute

I agree that WSU is a better match up… but it will require a lot of scoring. Shelly keeps proving he’s up to the task

3 2

Anonymous
      Inactive

F**k it. Line ‘em up.  Can’t wait. 

Stupid meaningless intramural game first.  

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

Peterson has had Whitt’s number for years. Ill take WSU. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Whitt has the same record in the PAC12 vs both coaches. He’s won once against both, err, each (is what I meant). 

javadave
          Ute Fan
          @javadave

I guess I’m still scarred from that 2010 Vegas Bowl vs Boise State haha. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

#metoo

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

I would much rather face Washington. They are not as good a team as when we faced them (injuries, confidence, stale schemes), whereas Wazzu is better now than when we played them. Yes, we are also better than when we played either of them, but did everyone not see that Wazzu put up 55 points on Zona last night in the FIRST HALF??? I don’t think they can do that against us but I don’t really want to find out either. That said, you can only claim to be the best if you beat the best, so bring it on either way. Looking forward to seeing how the team meets the challenge!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I don’t really have a preference, but Wazzu is playing the best football in the North right now. I want to see our guys against the best. I think this team has the talent to be the best, even with the losses we’ve sustained recently. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who do we want to win the Apple Cup?