Who has the better head coaching career: Whittingham or Fitz?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 1

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I read to where it said Urban Meyer laid the groundwork and then I was like blah blah.

I love Meyer. Great coach despite his lack of normal morals. Almost like a sociopath without the killing. But I still think he came in and won with a lot of what McBride had. Whitt was there before Meyer as a coordinator to. Idk just a peeve of mine.

Oh yeah Whitt is better than that other guy.

COFfrom83
        Ute Fan
        @coffrom83

I was around for the misery years of the 1980s. McBride really laid the groundwork and pulled us out of the gutter. Just could not quite get to the next step.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Agree…Whit also won early with UM’s recruits. Utah and NW are very similar teams with solid a defense. Both won some big games and have WTF losses and close losses to good teams. With all of the Utah coaching turnover and player injuries, edge goes to NW. NW is a solid team. I don’t see Utah scoring more than one TD and kicking 2-3 field goals.

Would be great to be in the Rose Bowl, however, with all the coaching issues and player injuries probably a good thing Utah is not playing THE OSU on a national stage with an ugly outcome. go Utes!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m always a little surprised and a bit wary whenever our team gets any respect. 

User Suspended
        @a2ute

From what I’m hearing here in the midwest is that NW/fitz REALLY, REALLY wants this game.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who has the better head coaching career: Whittingham or Fitz?