Glad the Utes left no doubt last night!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Conspiracy to get Alabama into the CFP.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

I don’t think you can drop TCU out of #4. I see Georgia playing TCU, and Michigan vs. OSU, unless they decide to keep TCU #3 and OSU#4. Those are the only teams with one loss or undefeated.

If the SEC gets an 11-2 team in over a 11-1 OSU or 12-1 TCU we need to burn this CFP to the ground. Similar slight as Utah getting left out of the Championship game in 08. 

The big question, how far does USC drop? #9?

PNW Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pnwute

Absolutely agree. A 1-loss Big 12 team, whose only loss was to a top 10 team in overtime, has to get in over a 2-loss Alabama that didn’t even make it championship game. Even if TCU hasn’t exactly looked impressive this year.

But the committee may not agree.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Tcu should stay at four imo.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Bama is going to go to the CFP…TCU has won a lot of games this year with smoke and mirrors and there’s little doubt that, on a neutral field, Bama would annihilate them. The committee knows that…plus, Bama is a national brand… which means a lot more eyeballs and interest come the actual CFP games. This, to me, becomes less likely if Georgia beats LSU decisively tonight. Remember that Bama has lost two away games to the 7th and 14th-ranked teams in the nation by a grand total of four points, and of those defeats came in OT. Bama is in the CFP.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whoa, TCU fans gonna be angry!