@whoever it was that said I can’t know for sure that Huntley would start over

Viewing 4 reply threads

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Tuttle next year. You’re wrong. I can say 100 percent that Huntely would have started over Tuttle next year. Hands down, no doubt.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

To be fair, it seemed as though a lot of people said that 4 games ago.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The way Huntley was playing through three games did not have me sold. The guy is a baller right now whatever I have said I am chewing on it now. Good on em. 

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

I’m just glad he’s improving. The capacity to learn and improve is crucial. Not unlike Alex Smith (not really comparing), as Urban said, who is pretty much “non-functional” until he has fully digested something. People learn at different paces and different ways. Obviously, we all seem to want the players to do so ASAP. Just glad Huntley is doing it now, and hopeful he’ll continue to improve.

Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He is an athlete for sure and extended key Utah scores. Not a runner but he has escapability. 

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Exactly. His decision making seems to have improved in the last few weeks and hesh more accurate right now too.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Huntley looked stressed at the start of the year. Tense, looking down receivers, missing receivers, etc. Receivers dropping. Now they seem to have relaxed and can create. It’s like being a stressed out jazz trumpet player. Can’t be creative when your mind is tense. That seems to describe Huntley. I’d love for him to learn to stop taking all those sacks, but it’s a tradeoff for his freelancing.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

The touch he had on most of his passes was incredible. He started a little tight but settled in nicely tonight. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Pretty easy to make this comment after the last 3 weeks.  You weren’t saying this after the Washington, NIU, or Washington St games.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football @whoever it was that said I can’t know for sure that Huntley would start over