Why 4-star QB Isaac Wilson is Utah’s most important recruit

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This is a headline in 247 Sports. So what do you all think? Is he the guy we want? I have seen him play and he is talented. It would be fun to get him just to make some of the crazy BYU fans upset. I am not sure the baggage (his mom) is worth his talent.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

I know his mom is big on the gram and has a personality.  

What’s the baggage we’re talkin’ here?  She didn’t kick things for big bro Zach did she?

11 1

cj13
        Ute Fan
        @cjohnsen13

I don’t get why people bring up Lisa so much. Like somehow if Isaac is a good QB she’ll just offset all that and make the team worse. Nobody should care what Lisa posts about on Instagram. I think people are just salty because it was BYU and Zach

1 1

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

Yup… this one confuses me.  4 star local kid.

Bring him home!!!

1 2

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Are you a friend of the family?

7 1

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Legacy family, I’m all for it.

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

I think a key point is that he’s a 4 star local kid and a quarterback. Which means he’s important not only in his own right, but could have an impact on other local kids – Isaiah Garcia and Kash Dillon in particular both attend the same HS as Wilson

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

It would be nice to open the Corner Canyon pipeline.

Rick Walker
      Ute Fan
      @big2890

I REALLY don’t want Isaac to go to Utah. I go to school with him and he’s an awful person to be around. And several of the new players are Corner Canyon such as Isaiah Garcia are rumored (don’t know if it’s true or not) to be getting paid to transfer by Mike Wilson so Isaac can have better players around him.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Why 4-star QB Isaac Wilson is Utah’s most important recruit