Why all this talk about Taylor leaving?

Viewing 8 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Is there some rumor I’m not aware of? Why would he leave?

1 1

Gary Sapp
      Ute Fan
      @uofuman

Its that time of year. Any coach with even half assed success at any level and no morals charges gets into some discussion of vacancies.

Don’t get your undies in a bunch. I think he needs a good year of progress under his system before the big serious money offers start to show up. That is, unfortunately, the nature of the sport.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

You assume I’m wearing undies. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

You know what they say about assuming – sometimes you’re right and sometimes you’re wrong. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Pretty sure he has a connection to the new Oregon St coach.  Not sure if he would leave or if Oregon St is going to even offer him the job, but they are just rumors based off of connections.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Washington’s OC got hired as the HC at Oregon State. He has no connection to TT.

Beau Baldwin in the OC at Cal and was the HC at EWU with TT. He was in the running for the job, but it eventually went to Jonathan Smith.

2 1

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

FAKE NEWS according to Donald!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitts weird remarks in the GA to Utah article that the Trib posted. Seems like fake news to me and out of context comments.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

What?!? Utah’s sports media fomenting controversy?!?

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Upvote because I love any version of the word “foment”.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I think it stems from comments back after the ASU and Oregon losses about the two not being on the same page. Winning is a great deoderant and it seems that has been long forgotten.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

If he leaves on his own we are screwed, but will probably find a way to recover.
      If he leaves because he is pushed out, then our program top to bottom is a bigger dumpster fire than Tennessee and everybody needs to get fired and replaced.

TT ain’t going anywhere, and he was a homerun hire for Utah.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Thanks Puget Ute

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Why all this talk about Taylor leaving?