Will there be any UCLA fans at game tonight?

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

On Vivid Seats, Tickets on the 50 yrd line currently selling for $6 and the most expensive ticket I can find is listed at $116.  With the world series going on across town  it’s looking like they’ll be lucky to have 20K in a 91K stadium.  

There shouldn’t really be a “home field advantage” except for the fact that we had to travel.  Crowd noise should be pretty similar to Stanford which is basically a non-factor.  

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Sigh, this is the only reason I wish I still lived in SoCal (moved 2 months ago). I’ve been to the last 2 Ute games at the Rose Bowl and this year tickets are the cheapest they’ve ever been.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah fans will be much louder like Stanford. 

Ute Fan
      @nkirkham

Can you imagine the Utes Mens Basketball game attendance, if the Jazz were playing the same night, in the NBA finals?  *Crickets at the Huntsman Center*

Yeah, in this analogy, The NBA finals would have to be played in February so it isn’t a perfect comparison.  Work with me here…

Watch for UCLA fans in the stands to be glued to their phones.  This will be a neutral field at best.  #GoUtes

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Also, is Friday night and UCLA student have things to do on Friday night. Like cubs and stuff. Or the Bruno Marz concert at Staples tonight.  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Will there be any UCLA fans at game tonight?