Wilner on P12 coaches last weekend.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Clock management was sooooooo bad. That is Oregon though. That is their identity to be snappy and flashy.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Also something I have been meaning to research but I have to assume it was the lowest. Utah with only 7 penalties? With PAC12 officials that must be some sort of record or something. I was vocal about the missed false starts at times but overall a fair called game. Utah with only 7 penalties is amazing but makes sense with the amount of returning starters.

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

I wondered the same thing. How many false starts vs BYU? We seemed so clean. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I only remember a couple of false starts in the first half. Which is weird since the Utes had the ball for damn near the entire second half.

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

I think he may be referring to TDS’s left tackle who was false starting on almost every play in that game.  He was so afraid of Anae eating his lunch that his jump kick was always a fraction before the start.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wilner on P12 coaches last weekend.