With Cristobal leaving I think Oregon gets a fair amount of transfers

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Does that make Oregon St and Washington St the favorites to win the north next season?  Whacky land man. 

richute
      Ute Fan
      @richute

Who knows, part of me expects either Stanford or Washington to bounce back. WSU with a full offseason without the whole vaccine distraction thing could be a pretty good team as well. Personally I think OSU is overhyped.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

That and the main weapon at osu is their running back and he’s graduating. I’m guessing they’ll go back to being a 4-8 team next year.

AllInUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @allinutefan

Transfers will depend on who the new head coach is. It feels too early to tell.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Maybe a couple to Utah. Noah – see the light! Come play with your bro!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Well its not like Uncle Phil is going to send his money elsewhere.  Oregon will probably be able to “reload” in the head coaching position and might cost them a yearof underperformance depending on how many players bail to the portal with the change.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yeah we’ll see. Phil wants to act like Oregon is a destination job. He offered Cristobal less per year than Miami did although in Florida he’ll be home and pay less in taxes. Coaches seem to bail on him and UO. They need to find a local guy that’s loyal to Oregon like Utah has in Whitt. I know Whitt went to the tds but he likes living in Utah and The U is the premier job in the state, so naturally, he stuck with it. If Oregon can find that guy, along with Phil handing him blank checks for recruits, then they will get to where they want to be. The problem is, it’s hard to find loyal coaches.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 With Cristobal leaving I think Oregon gets a fair amount of transfers