With Huntley and Carringon, I feel we have a chance to win every game.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Not saying we will win every game, but between our d-line, Huntley, and Carrington we will have a chance in every game if we play clean.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Hope Fitts gets cleared before next week.  It is a short one, Tony said Hansen had surgery on a hand as well.  

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Designed run game needs to be more effective. We’re too one dimensional right now to really compete with the top teams in the conerence. It’s awesome to have a guy as dynamic as carrington, but if the O-line and Moss can’t become a little more consistent it will be too easy for teams to take that away. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Utah doesn’t have that kind of back this season.  Shyne was our best hope but that injury is brutal for the rush attack. 

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Agreed.  

The run game (sans Huntley) is not good right now.  My hope is that it will improve as the o-line gels.  

It is a breath of fresh air knowing that we finally have a throw game to rely on, though.  Of course Carrington, but I like that other receivers are getting some catches as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football With Huntley and Carringon, I feel we have a chance to win every game.