Without cable for first time in my life. Options for watching Utah football?

Viewing 4 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

The only reason I have ever had cable/sat is for football season  Money is a tighter this year so I decided to cancel until next season.  I’ve had cable so long, I don’t even know what other options there are for watching Utah football.  I plan on getting service again before the first game this year, but am wondering what my options are.  Is it still only Xfinity or Dish that carries the Pac12 Network?  Are there streaming options (Sling TV, PS Vue, etc) that would allow me to watch all the football games?

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I know for sure that Sling carries the PAC-12 network and you can basically pick and choose your options. I’ve heard great things about PS Vue and seems to be the best option, but I don’t know if they carry the PAC-12 network.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Right now Sling is the only streaming option that offers the Pac-12 Network as part of their lineup.  You can get all Pac-12, the ESPNs, and the Fox Sports networks for like $40 a month from Sling.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

This was helpful, guys.  Thanks!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I did sling.  Now it’s no TV until football season!

Dugway
        Ute Fan
        @dugway

Just remember, with Sling (and the other streaming options) you can only watch live. It gives you no access to pac-12.com’s video library. That was a deal killer for me.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I only watch live. I can’t get into watching a game I’ve already seen.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Without cable for first time in my life. Options for watching Utah football?