Won the battle, but hoping we didn't lose the war.

Viewing 4 reply threads

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Praying for Fitts and Huntley! It will definitely be a blow to have them out for any length of time.

Credit to Troy, Chris Hart, and everyone else who stepped up when called upon!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m predicting Hunley is out 6-8 weeks with a dislocated shoulder.  Saw where he reached when it happend and that’s right where it hurts. I know, I’ve done it like 4-5 times.

perceptionate
        Ute Fan
        @perceptionate

Would he really be out that long for a dislocated shoulder?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Not a praying man. But accepting the fact that Huntley and Fitts are done for the season. 

This is why I was afraid of starting a 190lb sophomore. His throwing might never be the same. 

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Does how wrapped up he was mean anything? He was only in a dinky sling I was expecting something more to stop him from moving it around.

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

A dislocated shoulder doesn’t need to be wrapped up. It just needs to be supported. Any movement is painful. I don’t know that’s what Tyler has but from the looks of it and having multiple myself that’s what it looks like.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Won the battle, but hoping we didn't lose the war.