wow! huge news on QB1 and 2

Viewing 6 reply threads
      1 26

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

My very educated and highly accurate sources tell me that it is Brewer QB1 and the surprice of fall camp, Jackson going neck and neck with Risen and even a hair ahead. I wouldn’t be surpriced if it’s Brewer 1, Jackson 2, Risen 3.

14 1

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

Even more impressive is that some guy named Risen is going to walk on in the next 2 weeks and beat out Costelli for #3….

8 1

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Cesar, is hall gonna s**t the bed in the red zone again this year like he did in 2019?

10 1

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Who was the guy a while back that would come here just to troll and eventually got banned? I have a feeling this is the same person, with a different name. His posts even have the spelling and grammatical errors that the last guy had. 

salty-ute
          Ute Fan
          @salty-ute

dude was “pace manyung”. total clown

1 10

Cesar Chavez
        Ute Fan
        @le-cockgrande

actually! Cougar insiders who are familiar with the program, assuered me that Hall has the potetial to be the next wilson and possibly even better. I suspect that Hall will be putting in some video game like numbers this fall. I’m quit concerned about the Utes in this game, it won’t be a walk in the park against BYU; I hate BYU, but got to admit they have a top 25, top 20 team this year. What are you’ll thoughts on this?

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Speelink iss hart

6 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Wow. People dislike you more than me.

Waybackutefan
        Ute Fan
        @waybackutefan

Time to pick you your game, can’t let this interloper dethrone you. 🙂

1 7

salty-ute
        Ute Fan
        @salty-ute

Dystopia I like you, I appreciate your edginess and hot takes. I also really enjoy your jabs at the church so thanks for being around even if I think you sound like an idiot sometimes.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

One thing I’ve learned about Cesar is, if you were to bet the exact opposite of what he predicts, you’ll make money more often than lose it. Rising will be QB1, take it to the bank!

Cesar Chavez
        Ute Fan
        @le-cockgrande

believe it or not, I actually make money every week during the football season. Let me know if you’ll like some tips on how to pick weekly winners, for a small fee of course!

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I do remember your psychic being wrong on her predictions when you posted them here. I think I’ll be ok.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

OMG, enough. Welcome to ignore.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football wow! huge news on QB1 and 2