Wow, I just checked the posts today.

• Next: @ Washingtom Wed 2/20 9pm – FS1 TV
      13 4

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This board may soon become another UFN.

Let’s please leave religion and politics of this board.  I can go to alot of places to get that stuff.

I love Utah sports (especially football).  I come here to read about that.  I don’t really care what any of you think about religion or politics.

Go Utes

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Well, you see, just like the old shoehorn meme about TDS on UFN, if there is a way to shoehorn religion into a recruiting discussion, it is hard to pass up the opportunity.

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It’s really boring bringing it up as well. It’s like tirelessly the same excuse every damn time. One wonders why they even cheer for the school honestly.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Not even close to that site, 95+% on here is sports.  I get what you’re saying but I usually can’t find a sports post on the first 2 pages of that site.  I do agree with keeping that crap to a minimum though.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

One dude posts some “mormon” posts in a single thread and now the whole site has become UFN? Na. I think the religion/culture subject is a factor when it comes to recruits.  Also, I don’t see anyone talking politics.

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Big time hyperbole obviously. You run a great site Tony no need to even question how things are going.

Ignore the poster and move on no need to moan about it. 

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Obviously, this site is nowhere close to UFN.  I never go there anymore.  I just don’t want Ute Hub to become anything close to that.  I appreciate you and the work you do to make this great site avaialable.  

Itacoatiara22
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

To be fair, it’s the same douche…er dude that posts religion stuff every single time.

I love the site, Tony. Thank you for putting it together for all of us to enjoy.

5 1

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Let us all not forget the  “Ignore Pace” option now available. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Misc Wow, I just checked the posts today.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dystopiamembrane 1 week, 5 days ago.