Another one lost at a young age.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Roids?

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

This is fake.  He’s not dead.  This same user has posted this link to several different fan boards.

USCLSUWazzuFlorida just to name a few.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Are you in any way affiliated with this blog?

Edit: after seeing Jamarcus’ post it’s clear that you run this blog, or are in someway tied to it. Thanks for the bulls**t buddy. You’re part of a huge problem, I hope you understand this. I watched an interview with the asshole that started the Pizzagate nonsense last year, which lead to a man opening fire in a restaurant, and he was completely fine with spreading misinformation for a buck. It’s part of the reason we’re in this political mess right now. I also blame people who parrot the s**t without verifying it first, but you’re doing it for the sole purpose of turning a profit. Scum of the earth.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Indeed can’t see anything confirming he’s passed away.  But given the dozens of wrestlers who have died young, would not surprise me if this did happen.

Still troubles me that I watched an agile relatively lightweight Chris Benoit fly off the top of the cage in the E-Center one time and a few years later (after being bulked up to be a heavyweight) he went into a rage, killing his wife and child, then hanging himself.

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

Wouldn’t shock me in the slightest. Add in the very real possibilty of CTE and you have a recipe for disaster.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Sadly I still read comments from fools who still believe the Pizzagate nonsense. 

If you read something on line so outrageous it makes you think “This can’t possibly be true” then it probably isn’t.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

User became a member 3 days ago and posted this in “Men’s Basketball.”  Time for the ban hammer.

Skywalker11
        Ute Fan
        @skywalker11

I copied and pasted his post title into google and litterally a dozen or so links directing to several different sports forums with the exact same link appear. Oddly, theres nothing in google about steve austin actually dying

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah the dude (or bot) is trying to generate incoming links for google search results.

1 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Suprised Drudge Report didnt pick this up

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Wrestling Legend "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Dead at 52