Wrubell > Beth Mowins. Change my mind…

Viewing 7 reply threads
      3 1

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

Listening to Beth Mowins call a game is like nails on a chalk board. I’d rather listen to Wrubell call a Ute game. I dont know anyone who enjoys her call. How does she have a job???

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

She’s not that bad. On the other hand, I’d rather slit my wrists and do push-ups in the Great Salt Lake than listen to Wrubell call a game. Although it is fun to hear the disappointment in his voice when BYU is losing.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yes the disappointment is delicious.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The wife is impressed that there’s a female calling it. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Agree. If annoying was a positive attribute she’d be the best announcer in the country. And it’s not because she’s a woman, it’s because she sucks. I thought the Morris kid was Jesus on water before the game started from listening to her.

Utemachine
        Ute Fan
        @utemachine

Agreed. No issues with women calling games. Beth is awful and tried too hard.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

But Beth, I thought the Husky O-line was as big as the Seahawks! Damn I wish Marks had that pick 6 because she was gushing about Morris for 15 minutes before the game started.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You would be listening to Poo Poo football if you like that brown star sucking zoob. 

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

She’s a Neanderthal

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Wrubell and his stupid stats: “byu wins 80% of games where they score 40 points in the first quarter!”

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

BYU has scored in the 4th quarter for 16 consecutive games dating back to October 13, 2018. Wut? Who cares!

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Hate to say this but listening to Beth makes me feel like my wife is talking about something not football related as I watch a game. I am sure she is a wonderful person but I can imagine there are topics she would not like to hear me discuss for hours.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wrubell > Beth Mowins. Change my mind…