WSU at Boise St. is about 50-50 on the pick'em, who ya got and why?

Viewing 4 reply threads

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

This is a tough pick. Is Boise pretty solid like they usually are? I know nothing about them. I hate to pick against the Pirate and and experienced QB.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I got Boise (-11.5) on the blue. It’s hard to see WaZoo winning after the way they looked last week against Eastern Washington. Meanwhile, Boise took care of business on the road against Louisiana-Lafayette. Then after the game, Louisiana-Lafayette fired its defensive coordinator.

Tomasina
        Ute Fan
        @tomasina

I took WSU, but this was my upset pick of the week.  Last year they lost to Portland State (I think) and then had a good season.  I am playing on the fact that they will turn it around again.  Definitely a risk based upon BSU play last week.

Dang it… I am slowly talking myself out of this pick.

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

My thoughts exactly. Probably my least confident pick but too many just pick the favorites for every game. That’s boring.

This is my upset pick of the week.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I think you should all pick Wazzou. Please. That’d be great.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I got BSU but who knows? Last year I thought Wazzu would be a disaster after the Portland State loss. They ended up 10-3 or something like that.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

BSU but I really like Wazzu to cover

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 WSU at Boise St. is about 50-50 on the pick'em, who ya got and why?