WSU was up by ten and had the ball

Viewing 6 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

They imploded the last two minutes of the half. Now it’s tied at half. 

I don’t say this often, but “Go Cougars”

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

They are couging it unfortunately I don’t see them winning. Wazzu needs to get a turnover to stop this momentum. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

4th and 2 give up a touchdown. COUGING IT!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well that was a good drive. They are relentless almost though they were going to review that tackle on third down for target. Looks like he got his hat up last second. 

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I’m struggling on who I want to win. We need a ranked ASU to help our ranking if we win, but damn I really can’t stand those mother forkers.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

ASU and Washington must always lose. They are the two schools that primarily out recruit Utah. I keep saying this but I will say it again. 

Also RANKED OPPONENTS DON’T MATTER!! Win the P12 go to the Rose Bowl. One loss P12 team is not going to the CFP. 

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Exactly. How can this even be debated? You don’t go to the CFP or Rose Bowl unless you win the south. You don’t win the south unless the other south team lose more games than Utah. You always want south teams to lose to north teams. Always.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I am bitter and want Arizona to win today. I just don’t like Washington. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I loathe ASU.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

How come Leech doesn’t play more games like that against us? Hate ASU and that outcome. But at least we saw what I think is all that ASU has…we should be ready to take care of business next week.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football WSU was up by ten and had the ball