Yale gear at Disneyland

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

I’m visiting my family this week and we decided to do a couple days at Disneyland. Two observations were prevalent today. As a college fan I take notice of people’s teams. I noticed a few fans of Michigan, Wisconsin, UCLA, USC, a couple Utes and some singles of other schools. By an unbelievable margin there was Yale gear everywhere! Why so many Yale fans at Disneyland?

Why do people who drive those rascal scooters all seem angry, drive like they are drunk, and act like everyone up right should yield and part the seas to make way for their rascal?

1MNUte
      Ute Fan
      @1mnute

This is the first “tally” post of college gear sitingsat Disneyland that I remember seeing on UteHub, this site is feeling more and more like home everyday.

Hoo Ray Who?
      Ute Fan
      @mattybumbo

Are you SURE it was Yale? It may have been Yucaipa High. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Might have been workers from Yahoo! proudly sporting hats from their company party.

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

Ha ha! I purposely was not tallying just observing.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Didn’t we decide there was a So. Cal. high school that used the same logo.

Hoo Ray Who?
        Ute Fan
        @mattybumbo

Yucaipa. Those thieving kittens! Yucaipa’s logo, USU’s colors, what’s next? The paw-and-feather? IT’S MADNESS, I tell you! MADNESS!!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Yale gear at Disneyland