Yikes… Tennessee what a program.

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I don’t know that this is a reflection on their program. It’s probably a reflection on the fact that some of the football players come from an unstable family life. It’s hard to pass judgement on a program or a player without knowing the whole story. Needless to say there is no excuse for talking about police the way he did.

Here’s a quote from the article between the police officer and the coach,

Pruitt asked why Banks was being arrested after he had been pulled over for a traffic stop. The officer told Pruitt that he was obligated to arrest Banks because of the warrant from the state of Tennessee, which Pruitt said he didn’t know about.

“I still don’t understand this,” Pruitt said. “The kid don’t have nobody at home to help him like figure out how to do this and he came to ask how to do it. His grandfather died and we got the people from the state troopers’ office to walk him through how to do it. That’s why I’m kind of confused why he would have this.”

Oh, can bi-week please be over now!

3 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Every players actions are a reflection of the program. Kind of surprised people don’t understand this view. Why did the program feel the need to apologize?  I don’t even see why he called his coach. 

2 1

Utebeam
          Ute Fan
          @utebeam

I guess I don’t understand your view. So you’re saying that if Huntley got a DUI or was in a fight it was a indication that Whitingham or the University supported this behavior??? 

I would think if Huntley got a DUI or was in a fight he would call Coach Whit knowing that Whitingham would have the resources to help him out. 

I think your view is very black and white. There is a lot of grey in the world and without the whole picture it would be impossible to make a valid call on what should or shouldn’t have been done.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Did you just choose the sexual orientation for our bye week?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

He had people walk him through it and he still didnt take care of it…

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Yikes… Tennessee what a program.