YIKES! Utehub has filled my inbox

Viewing 8 reply threads

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

This morning I had 5-6 e-mails from Utehub in the e-mail account I used when I signed up. Today at noon there are dozens. Uh…could you make this stop? It looks like every new subject and all media links are defaulting over into this otherwise very quiet e-mail account.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

UGH. You may have subscriptions you can disable… I’ll DM you. That’s curious.

MTM
        Ute Fan
        @mtm

Happened to me to but it is an easy fix.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

Go to settings and change your email settings.

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Selected no on all e-mail settings. Still getting dozens of e-mails from here.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I just sent you an email (yeah you need another email, right?). IF you could forward some of those to me, or even screen cap your inbox. I wonder if they were just a bunch of old ones. Also you may notice at the bottom of each forum there’s a checkbox which says “Notify me of follow-up replies via email.” Make sure you’re not subscribed to a bunch of individual forum threads if you don’t want them.

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Sent the e-mail. Also I looked at the notify me box at the bottom of the threads and I have not checked any of them.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Did you get my response?

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Yes I got it. Also, you asked me to forward some of the e-mails to you, which I did.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok I responded to one of them, but that was suggesting unchecking the notify.

I’m not sure what the issue is. Barring deleting your account and starting over I can’t think of an easy solution.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions YIKES! Utehub has filled my inbox