You can pick one player on another team to make a nonfactor, who is it?

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

I think this is what @UtMtBiker was getting at with his question, and in the context of watching PAC12 Media Days it got me thinking. There are a lot of talented players in the conference and on the schedule in general that can swing games. N’Keal Harry’s performance against us last year being a prime example.

So, if you get to pick one player to “take out of the game” so to speak, who do you have?

I’m picking Jacob Eason or J.T. Daniels. There are plenty of other players that might have a larger singular impact, but I believe these two QBs will be key to their respective team’s success or failure against the Utes. Washington and USC are the games I am most concerned with, and if you told me ahead of time that their QB would play poorly I’d have a lot more confidence in a favorable outcome.

All the other South teams have at least one player who will be a major factor, but I just don’t feel like any of those teams are as complete or as much of a threat as Washington and USC.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Zach Wilson…

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Eno Benjamin.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

An easier path is obviously what the implication is from this kind of discussion. Easier doesn’t necessarily mean better though. I want to beat every team without an excuse. Even though the first team Utah will play this season has plenty of excuses.

Also the whole talk makes me feel like this is a hope for injury or disqualification. Just my opinion probably not your intent. 

UtemanUtefan
        Ute Fan
        @utemanutefan

It’s the most round-a-bout way of asking “who scares ute fans” ever.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

PAC12 officiating scares me the most. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football You can pick one player on another team to make a nonfactor, who is it?