You know someone's getting their ass handed to them when they have to rely on

Viewing 10 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

My life is better than yours smack on the Internet…to people they have never met.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=18470446

2 2

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

While the response is eye-roll worthy, so is the original post. I mean, honeatly, who does that? It would be like a Zoob posting an article here about how Des Moines, Iowa was a hotbed for BYU fans. He’d be mocked incessantly, which is exactly what that Utah fan deserved.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

The original post is not by a Utah fan and is mocking Ute Fans pretty harshly.

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

You’re right, I misread it. My bad.

It’s even more funny (or pathetic, I can’t decide which) that the guy who made the original post poking fun at Utah is the same one who feels the need to so passionately defend his BYU fandom.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I knew better than to look at that link. Then I did, and I reminded myself not to do that again. Children all around.

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

Every morning I wake up and thank the heavens above that I’m not a graduate of a school most well known for cold fusion and defecating in public.

What a self-righteous, arrogant, shallow-minded soul!  “defacating in public” comment is a highly low blow. Don’t know how to respond to that childish response.

BTW: He fails to mention that the University of Utah was the first place in the world to put an artificial heart into a severly ailing man successfully. Barney Clark, 1982.  Now that is what I call “healing of the sick”! All of this go out into the world to perform good — BYU does not own the corner of the market on that goal and/or mission. In fact, I would suggest that the U’s research and findings does more good in the world than just being “good” people (which is fine and good and I’m not mocking it, but it’s not the same as physically saving lives through science and a world-class hospital). It’s tangible evidence! Okay, I’m off my soap box.  

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

Even their insults reference the 80’s.  They need to move on.

3UteDad
        @3utedad

More like go out in the world and establish a downline.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s so stereotypical zoob. The smugness and arrogance. They wonder why they’re so disliked outside of their bubble.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

how pathetic. So, only BYU grads do good in the world? Ok. Ha ha. 

Pathetic. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Meh. Just a typical arrogant, self-righteous, holier-than-thou Zoob. 

#WorstFanbaseInAmerica, and it’s not even close. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

The hate is strong with this one. I feel sad for this person. His life is obviously unfulfilling.

Just for fun, I did a quick Google search for accomplishments by University of Utah alumni. I give you (well Wikipedia does anyway) a list of Utah graduates and their contributions: Wikipedia Link

Interesting that the school he attempts to degrade is home to many he himself would likely look up to.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Yep.  Two of the three first presidency are Utah grads and the other is from Germany.  This guy is a moron trying to defend his love for all things BYU.  Not all BYU fans are this way.

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

I love the Raemupton response.  That was accurate and classic!!  I joined the Mormon church in 1976 and have NEVER rooted for those clowns because those Y grads are the most arrogant and self righteous bastards ever.  Their attitude cemented my hate for them.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Can anybody follow a conversation on that horrid site? wtf! is with that waterfall responses system that looks like it’s from the early 90s?

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Only on cougarboaed could a comment so far out of touch it’s outside of the observable universe, get upvoted 

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo You know someone's getting their ass handed to them when they have to rely on