You people disappoint me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
      12 7

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

You sound like the biggest fair weather/bandwagon fans I’ve ever heard of in my life. My God you’re sad. It’s like their last four straight wins didn’t even happen because they lost ONE FREAKING GAME. You do know that they’re human right? And that they too are capable of having good days, bad days, and not being perfect? Have you ever thought that the team might rally around Shelley and played p**sed off against Oregon? Why are you so quick to judge and lose faith? So they’re experiencing adversity. Things like that will happen from time to time. What is more important is how they react to it and seek to improve themselves. I’m not ready to give up. Why are all of you? Cry babies and Debbie Downers the lot of you. The sun will come up today, despite how bad things might seem. I still have faith that something good will happen. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the potential success of this season took a massive hit today. The sea seemed to part for us. The stars aligned. And again we slipped with it all in out sights. Its heartbreaking. Especially the recurring nature. Its not just one loss.

Ill watch every snap the rest of this season. Never bail on these guys. But id be flat out lying if I said some part of me started looking to next season after what happened today.

2 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

So true. Lots of babies on here. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I can’t believe how dismissive some Utah fans are of ASU (more on Facebook than here). They are still a freakishly talented team, and they are much better than their record. N’Keal Harry is going to have a Calvin Johnson type of NFL career, and the run game with Eno Benjamin is solid.

Sure, Utah was ranked a lot higher in the human polls and had a better record, but they are better than their record.

But I still think the superiority complex of some Utah fans is too over-the-top and unwarranted, and is the reason other fanbases used to hate byu-P with such a burning passion.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

The only thing I’m disappointed in is how easy the opposing teams DLine get pressure and live in the U’s back field, even in the 4 game winning streak that has been a problem but Huntley and Moss do just enough to get out of a tackle and find a crease in the pressure.

Every game you see a D Lineman get past and beat the U OLine man that gets there quicker than any blitz the U Dline has brought all season.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football You people disappoint me.