ZOOBIES

Viewing 3 reply threads
      10 1

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Can we have a zoobie bashing/ joking period, on Ute Hub untill the game is over on 9/11?  hopefully after a real zoobie bashing on 9/11

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The zoobie bashing period is 24/7/365 in the They So Poo Poo category here. Go for it.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

My ideal scenario for the “instate game” is we end the 3rd quarter up by 4 TDs, Whitt takes out all of the starters, and the Ute fans at LES start singing Popcorn Popping to rub it in all of the Zoobs faces!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

My ideal scenario is we win be more than 7.5 points. $$$$$ 😉

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

PLEASE

9 1

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

The thing you need to understand is that BYU would bring a lot of value to a P5 conference because they are a national brand that college football fans across the nation respect.

The only reason they are not in a P5 already is because of religious bigotry.

The national media loves BYU and recognize it as a top-25 program.  The only reason BYU can’t crack the actual top-25 poll during a non-Covid season is because the national media have an unfounded hatred toward BYU.

Because of its partnership with ESPN, BYU gets a lot of exposure and has become a well-respected household name.  It has a much better national reputation than Utah.  In fact, BYU–and not Utah–should have been invited to the Pac-10 in 2010.

The only reason it wasn’t is because of religious bigotry.

In sum, all of BYU’s shortcomings are because of religious bigotry.  Meanwhile, everyone loves BYU and realizes how important they are–especially when compared to Utah.  But everyone hates them too.  They love them and they hate them.  And around and around it goes.  Get it?!?!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’d never thought of the love/hate thing. They do contradict themselves, don’t they?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.