And now it is official. Chris Evans Memorial Tailgate

Viewing 2 reply threads

61Shasta
      @61shasta

From Elaine (Freaky Girl)

Please join us in a memorial tailgate for Chris Evans, owner and operator of Utefans.net and friend to many. Come to the tailgate lot Saturday between 11 and 1 and bring a potluck dish to share memories, your love of the Utes, and help us celebrate Chris’ life. Share this invite with others who may be interested. RSVP appreciated so we can be prepared, but not required. PM John or Elaine with questions.

Sorry guys, I’m putting this in Football because I’m guessing it’s the most read thread.  Moderate it as you will if it gets it to a bigger audience.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

How do we RSVP?  The basketball game is at 2:30, do we have a hard stop at 1?

61Shasta
        @61shasta

You can RSVP John Theiling-Chambers or Elaine Totten on Facebook or if you just show up I’m sure it won’t be an issue.

61Shasta
      @61shasta

Just a quick update to a question from Milton Vanderslice and others. The 1:00 PM end time for Chris’s service is a soft end. If anyone wants to stay longer you are certainly welcome to stay. I know there are some that are considering hanging out until time to go to the basketball game and that’s fine. The only caveat is that Guardsman is not closed to the public like it is on game days. If people come into the lot to park, they have priority.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football And now it is official. Chris Evans Memorial Tailgate