Armand Shyne

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m not sure if this has already been speculated upon, but I have a feeling that Shyne’s injury isn’t season ending. They were testing his ligaments in his knee and it looked to me like they gave him good news. Shortly after he was smiling and laughing with his teammates.

He’s definitely done for an extended amount of time, but I wouldn’t be surprised if its just a bad sprain and he’s back at some point in the season.

I guess we’ll find out soon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That would be great if so.  Dude is really starting to find the creases behind this line.  He had a few runs last week after contact that made me think is Booker really in that number 23 jersey?

CyclingUte
      Ute Fan
      @cyclingute

I sure hope not! Eventually we’re going to need another back and he’s the one i want in there. Is it just me or have we been hit by the injury bug more this year than any other since we joined the PAC12? I don’t recall this many injuries when we were in the MWC.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

This has been particularly bad year for Utah. I feel like the only year we didn’t have a ton of injuries was 2011, but we still lost Jordan Wynn for the year.

Anonymous
          Inactive

The year Wilson went down Utah had quite a lot of injuries. Banged up people in general that caused Utah to play injured guys.  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I hope you are right but it looked bad to me in person. I instantly thought his season was done.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

this is the opposite of everything ive heard. Heard guys were consoling him on the sideline. Kyle post game sounded like he’d been given the torn acl diagnosis on the sideline.

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

I sit right behind the Utah bench and I didn’t see a lot of people consoling him.  The trainers were applying ice and the Ortho checked back in with him a couple of times.  In spite of that I think it’s likely season ending because of what has been said post game.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Armand Shyne