FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

Good luck coach Pease!!

Morgan Scalley the new DC

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

This makes me sad. I love Pease. He’s awesome.

I hope Scalley can excel. He seems to have earned this shot.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I feel good about this hire. Everyone knew it was coming though it seemed like it would be in 2 years instead of now. Regardless, I think we’ll be fine on defense going forward.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

High hopes for Scalley. Also high hopes we see some action on the offensive side.

Tomasina
      Ute Fan
      @tomasina

I agree with the High Hopes for Scalley… although with Whit as head coach, I am sure even I could be successful in that role.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@tomasina LOL. Yeah I suspect Whitt’s a little involved in that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am 100% confident in Scalley I think he is more like Pease than Sitake. And probably even more like his real coaching mentor Whitt.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Apparently Pease’s back was giving him problems. He was stopped over and in pain in most of the footage on The Drive. He could barely make it up to the Press Box at RES. Pease was brought in to develop Scalley, so big thumbs up for Whitt on the succession plan. Pease had the defense playing at a very high level. It was a memorable seaso on the defensive side of the ball. You know it when you see nothing but complements on other PAC 12 boards about Utah’s defense.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coach Pease retired