Greetings from a new member

Viewing 6 reply threads

Charles Satterfield
      @1bamafan

I have been a college football fan since the 1960’s and love the game. I watch every game I can get and keep the scoreboards open all day and night on Saturday. I am a Bama fan but I love to keep up with all the FBS teams and conferences.

Since Utah is somewhat new to the Pac 12 I thought I would join this board. I have one team in four Power Five conferences so I can read and keep up to speed. I have never had a Pac 12 team, so makes the Power Five complete for me. I probably won’t post much because I mainly just want to read and learn.

You guys are having a dream season so far and I expect this will really help your recruiting in the next couple of years. Good Luck Utes the rest of the year.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Nice first post @1bamafan. Welcome to Ute Hub. We have a good group of people here and love to talk college football.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I went to the LSU vs Alabama game a few years back & it was a great time. Had really enjoyable experience taking in the gameday atmosphere and talking to Bama fans.

Glad to have you here!

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

so what do bama fans really think of utah?

Charles Satterfield
      @1bamafan

so what do bama fans really think of utah?

I think they respect the P12 South and therefore Utah. Lots of our fans are those “entitled” fans, like USC, Texas and Ohio State who have won so much they feel entitled to win everything in sight. You think going thru the Dubose and Shula era would have taught them that you don’t win just because you are Alabama or USC. Go figure.

You are welcome to visit TideFans.com and browse around. We allow no profanity and demand respect for each other. All in all it is a good board that you won’t mind you children reading.

I have followed Utah and Baylor for several years. I like the Utes. Looking for the upset of USC too.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Welcome Charles. This board is new and upcoming and I’ve found the best place for thoughtful Utah discussion without the p**sing at each other or worrying too much about BYU.

Charles Satterfield
        @1bamafan

Welcome Charles. This board is new and upcoming and I’ve found the best place for thoughtful Utah discussion without the p**sing at each other or worrying too much about BYU.

I haven’t figured out how to quote yet. For some reason I have always liked Utah, Utah State and BYU ….. and hated Boise. I don’t know why. I am not Mormon, but Baptist, LOL. I really hope you can beat USC.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

To quote all you do is copy the text you want to quote, the click the button b-quote. Past the text in, then hit b-quote again.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Greetings from a new member