Poll: How Deep Will The Utes Go in the NCAA Tournament?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As the regular season comes close to an end we know the Utes are a lock for the NCAA tournament. Without knowing what bracket the Utes are in and what teams are in any given bracket, how deep do you think the Utes will go?

How Deep Will The Utes Go in the NCAA Tournament?

• Elite 8 (42%, 52 Votes)
      • Sweet 16 (34%, 42 Votes)
      • Final Four (11%, 13 Votes)
      • National Champions (9%, 11 Votes)
      • Round of 32 (2%, 2 Votes)
      • Championship Game (2%, 2 Votes)
      • Round of 64 - One and Done (1%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 123

Loading ... Loading ...

(click the open button in the home page threaded view to see poll within a post)

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

There really isn’t one dominant team in college basketball this year.  I think it’s a wide open race and we’re peaking at the right time.  I’m feeling pretty optimistic right now.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

With our projected seed (3-5) we should at least make it to the Sweet Sixteen so that is my answer.

With the way the Utes have been playing & a little bit of luck I can realistically see an elite 8, but they don’t call it March Madness for nothing. Looking at some of the 5-6 seeds I could see us getting bounced in the 2nd round too.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

With our projected seed (3-5) we should at least make it to the Sweet Sixteen so that is my answer.

Sweet 16 two years in a row would be an amazing feat.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If Taylor keeps up this level of play, I see Elite 8. Could be further if Tucker recovers his shot.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Let’s make sure he doesn’t have his contacts in the wrong eyes…

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

I honestly think we are a Sweet 16 team this year. We will undoubtedly get whomever we match up against’s best shot, and may barely pull out a win in the round of 32. We have had enough WTF moments this year to make me a little on edge, but I think Sweet 16 is a real probability. Hell, we may even make it one step further and taste the Elite 8.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I desperately want us to get at least a 3. The 4 and 5 seeds aren’t always very favorable.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I desperately want us to get at least a 3. The 4 and 5 seeds aren’t always very favorable.

The 4-5 slots do seem to be the most volatile.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Poll: How Deep Will The Utes Go in the NCAA Tournament?