How did we lose to Cal? How did we beat USC?

Viewing 3 reply threads

AdamTheUte
      @adamtheute

U$C looks really good right now.  Sheesh. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

1-Coaching.  I still don’t understand why Shyne sat on the sidelines for the two runs.  I love Moss to and this isn’t a knock against him but I just don’t think he was ready because he messed up the angle on the first run and followed the wrong blocker on the second.  

2-Athletes damn USC has them and I wish we just had a few of them.  Think what Whitt could do with those guys.  

2 1

AdamTheUte
        @adamtheute

We’d have a whole lot of good safeties and defensive ends if Whit had the USC athletes.  ðŸ˜‰

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

We’d have a whole lot of good safeties and defensive ends if Whit had the USC athletes.  

LOL

Anonymous
            Inactive

We did not have Lotulelei playing against Cal and Patrick went out injured. Should have run Bolles in a jumbo ram it package at the goal line.

SC we won the turnover battle.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yup. Been saying we got a good draw with USC.  And to think their fans wanted to fire their coach a few weeks ago.  They seem to do this every year. It seems to take them half a season to get it rolling.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Getting USC early was really really really lucky.

AirForceUte
          Ute Fan
          @cdoughboy2000

I think we are lucky Stanford got em early too. Before McCaffrey got hurt. . . 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

The reason we beat USC is the same reason I think we have a good shot Saturday. Troy wanted that game. Bad. Wanted to show USC they made a mistake not recruiting him. Multiply that x100 against UW.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Troy’s great but I think USC is ok with their current QB choice.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How did we lose to Cal? How did we beat USC?