I actually hope we lose next week. Never thought I would ever say that.

Viewing 4 reply threads

CapitalUte
      Ute Fan
      @capitalute

A loss will force us to answer questions about why we always fade so much at the end of the season. The difference between Vegas and Sun Bowl is zero. Sometimes even when you are all in you are still in your own way, and the Utah coaching staff is in the way. I want Arod gone yesterday and I want Witt to change his offensive philosophy. A win next week and they keep lying to themselves. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Win or lose next week nothing will change.

Utah man forever
      Ute Fan
      @uman

I want the Utes to go all out take more risks, they have nothing to lose, Colorado will be favored so go for broke on every play. Does it matter if Utah loses by one point or twenty? They have nothing to lose now.

The down side to a win would be that we would be handing the south to SC. But it might be nice to be the spoiler to Colorado.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

You want to build this game into a rivalry, spoil CUs chance at a PAC 12 Championship game.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Spoiling CUs year would just be payback…and I’d be all for payback. But if our team and coach approach next week like they did this week..it won’t matter.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I actually hope we lose next week. Never thought I would ever say that.